Home Minimum Wage System

Minimum Wage System

An employee who signed a labor contract for at least one year period and has been on probation for not longer than three months shall receive the amount obtained by subtracting 10/100 from the minimum hourly wage as his/her minimum wage.

Reference: 「Minimum Wage Act」 Article 5 and 「Enforcement Decree of the Minimum Wage Act」 Article 3